Monday, June 22, 2009

And He will Provide.

It is true... God will provide.

I recently found out the more I came to God, not to complain about how my life was going, but instead coming with the mentality of trusting and knowing that God will provide, is when He began to provide the most. For a time, I was laying all my cares on God, over and over. Now don't get me wrong, we are supposed to lay our cares on him, but when it became more important than just coming to God to find him, a problem arose. Living in fear is a sin. Living with worry is a sin. And whether you realize it or not, a continual complaining session with God is living with worry. Therefore you would be living in sin, and that was me; and I didn't even know it. As I began to change my attitude towards how I spent my time with God I found myself having much deeper and satisfying times with Him, and ultimately that He will provide. Making your heart right, one of trust, one that cares about finding Him rather than answers, is the most important part. Remember always that God will provide, He is your Father. He longs to fix your problems. Trust him, really trust him. And He will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment