Thursday, August 13, 2009

AWESOME

I have seen satanic worshipers fall at the foot of the cross. I have seen people conquer their fears. I have seen boys and girls find their Father; welcomed into their real family. I have seen thugs crying before the Most High. I have seen drug dealers throw out all there stuff. I have seen cutters set free. I have seen AMAZING things this summer. Bottom line...I have seen lives CHANGED. The Lord has become so real to me in many ways. Even in the times where I felt drained and a thousand feet away from Him, He always showed up! Always give me a word of encouragement. All I can literally say is I found God again and He is Awesome, truly Awesome.

Let us give thanks with our full hearts for all the incredible things the LORD is doing and will never stop doing. Praise the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment