Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Because God speaks and everything else is just commentary

"Go and I will teach you what to say." Exodus 4:12 (NIV)

God promises that He will give us the words to speak in any given situation, it simply requires trust. Today I challenge you to put this into action. To evoke change within people and our nation we must have a trust in God that is so deep and unshakable. This is a simple gesture that can produce great fruit, look for that person, you know the one who eats alone at lunch or takes their break alone, and just talk to them. You don't need to worry about what to say, just allow the spirit to teach you. To make it clear, anything I challenge you to do I am challenging myself to do as well.

This is the first challenge of many that will be posted. I pray that God moves our heart to do his will and to love people through these small acts and ultimately just to do them as a part of our lives. Today is a day where we can make a difference in someones life.... So why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment